Sunday, September 10, 2006

Time!?

Well guys life puts in our way a lot of obstacles, which we have to decide what we're going to do with them. Currently mine is finding time to do the work that I need to get done, which is quite a bit. Never impossible, but very time consuming, and even overwhelming. Currently I am evaluating what it means to truly be trusting in God, I know that He has done things for me that no one else could. I have plans for graduate school, and that's a whole other issue, that I have to work through. I sit back and decide to accept by faith that all things that are part of my life's purpose will come to pass, just so long as I remain in following the way that Jesus lived His life. I hope to never be too passive, too negligent, or ignorant of the things that I should be doing, and for the purpose of avoiding such things, I have involved myself in many methods of ministry, and spiritual development and lifting others as well. I encourage all who read this to not indulge in idle moments, and to constantly use all the time that we have been given as each day is a true gift which we have not been promised. LOVE//GO - Devin

No comments: