Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tired

My thoughts for tonight, for this week, and for life in general something I've been thinking over for a while. When we are pre-occupied and can blame our attitudes on the "blah of life", I think that we are entering into dangerous land. My guess is that we are the one's that hold the ability to direct our actions and attitudes. I have been really overwhelmed and as a result neglecting of certain people and their feelings. One of these days I will be able to hold the fabric of every aspect of my life together (with the aid of God only). For now unfortunately I have not mastered such a feat. I want to remember people, and smile, and show both my love and kindness towards them. My prayer to God is to help be remember the joy that I once had, the small issues that I have in my life are outweighed by the suffering that others in other places of the world go through, and that I need to focus on the truth of the Bible in respects to reaping good from sewing good. These are the words of a tired man, and I hope that they are coherent enough to decipher. Good night. -Operating as best I can, In Christ, Devin Jump.

No comments: